"Polimery", of international circulation, is publishing peerreviewed scientific and technical research papers covering polymer science and technology in the field of plastics, rubbers, chemical fibres and paints. The range of topics covered are raw materials, synthesis of polymers, plastics processing and applications. Apart from scientific and technical research papers the monthly includes technical and commercial information such as reports from fairs and exhibitions as well as home, world and technical news.
The papers are abstracted and indexed by:
- "Chemical Abstracts" (USA),
- "CEABA" (DECHEMA, Germany),
- "The Alerts. Materials Information" (USA),
- "Engineered Materials" (UK),
- "RAPRA-Abstracts" (UK),
- "World Surface Coatings Abstracts" (UK),
- "INSPEC-Abstracts" (UK),
- "Referativnyi Zhurnal. Khimiya" (Russia),
- "Klebstoff-Dokumentum" (Germany),
- "Literatur-Schnelldienst. Kunststoffe, Kautschuk, Fasern" (Germany),
- "Packaging Science and Technology Abstracts" (FRG),
- "PNEUMANT-Referate-Dienst" (Germany).
Starting with 1995, the "Polimery" has been indexed by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI). The contents of the Polimery issues have been cited by the following ISI journals:
- "Research Alert",
- "Chemistry Citation Index",
- "Materials Science Citation Index".